Anthony Dzamefe went from hawking replica watches on the streets of Accra to building his own brand of timepieces. Dzamefe spoke with James Torvaney about growing Caveman Watches and the challenges he has faced in establishing a manufacturing operation from the ground up.
PREVIOUSHow Anthony Dzamefe Built His Striving Watch Business Into A Made-in-Ghana Watch Brand, Caveman Watches
- Caveman Watches Foundation gifts a brand new printing machine to TaTU student to aid his entrepreneurship
- If your employee isn’t growing your company isn’t growing either – Anthony Dzamefe
- Caveman Watches crafts bespoke pieces for EMY AFRICA Awards Winners
- A website to create your personalized watch to be launched soon – Anthony Dzamefe hints at 40 Under Forty Awards
- Caveman Watches adjudged Brand of the Year at 6th EMY Africa awards