Anthony Dzamefe went from hawking replica watches on the streets of Accra to building his own brand of timepieces. Dzamefe spoke with James Torvaney about growing Caveman Watches and the challenges he has faced in establishing a manufacturing operation from the ground up.
PREVIOUSHow Anthony Dzamefe Built His Striving Watch Business Into A Made-in-Ghana Watch Brand, Caveman Watches
- Caveman Watches adjudged Brand of the Year at 6th EMY Africa awards
- Caveman Watches was birthed out of curiosity – CEO
- Towards better times for Africa’s watchmakers
- Made-in-Ghana watch brand: How the founder of Caveman Watches built his business
- How Anthony Dzamefe Built His Striving Watch Business Into A Made-in-Ghana Watch Brand, Caveman Watches