Before 2015 Ghanaian former hotel worker Anthony Dzamefe had never owned a watch. But he needed to make more money, so he bought watches from a local boutique, took pictures of himself wearing them, advertised on social media, and sold them in car parks and on university campuses. After initial success, he soon began to tinker with the designs in order to attract new customers.
- Caveman Watches adjudged Brand of the Year at 6th EMY Africa awards
- Caveman Watches was birthed out of curiosity – CEO
- Towards better times for Africa’s watchmakers
- Made-in-Ghana watch brand: How the founder of Caveman Watches built his business
- How Anthony Dzamefe Built His Striving Watch Business Into A Made-in-Ghana Watch Brand, Caveman Watches